How You Can Get Involved
NovaUCD, UCD College of Business and UCD Innovation Academy are seeking corporate partners to sponsor this exciting entrepreneurship programme for undergraduate and postgraduate students with a creative and innovative flair.
We are seeking sponsorship of €5,000 from a number of partners.
What’s In It For You?
- An opportunity to interact directly with some of the most dynamic students from the largest University in Ireland and one of the top Graduate Business Schools internationally.
- Increase awareness of your brand among students across the campus through a dedicated website, social media and marketing collateral and more broadly with the general public via numerous press releases.
- Gain media coverage – In 2015 and 2016 releases were picked up by The Irish Times, Irish Examiner, Sunday Business Post, Silicon Republic, Business & Finance and a number of other online blogs and Journals.
- Provide an opportunity for your staff to get involved through guest presentations, mentoring of teams and participation in the judging panel of the pitching events.
- Connect with other companies partnering with UCD StartupStars.
UCD Startup Stars is kindly supported by: